In recent years, home buyers have raised the bar of expectations
to an unprecedented level and Builders like you have consistently
exceeded these challenges. Tritan
Drywall shares the same commitment to excellence. We continually review
our pricing, service, and quality to offer our partners, you, the best
Here are a few extras we provide that set us apart from our competitors:
- Paint Out - Our crews mark all light/switch locations
We inspect tubs and windows for damage.
- Use 5/8" in the garage ceiling/common wall, regardless
location, in city or unincorporated.
- Scrap and broom sweep upon completion.
- Nail the perimeter/screw the field. We follow Building Code specs.
- Use Sag-Resistant board on ceilings framed 24" on center.
- Shim the walls with 1/4" s/r in baths using one-piece
This eliminates the "flareouts" common at the tub flanges.
Since the year 2000, we have been among the top three Residential Drywall Contractor
Customers at our drywall supply company. We intend to repeat that title again this
year. This means your "bottom line" is strengthened by our massive purchasing power.
Think of it as a "Sheetrock Co-op!" You team up with
a partner offering the benefits of low pricing and a high level of service. We
strive to be a part of your construction process solutions, not problems.
Our goal is to help make your jobs run smooth and uneventful.
We also offer excellent Tape, Bed and Texture services
if your needs require.